Thanks to advanced techniques and technology, your family dentist can now offer you and your family a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments to help you achieve the smiles you desire. There is often no need to search for a specialized cosmetic dentist, as your family dentist can provide many of the cosmetic dental procedures right in their office. Some of the cosmetic treatments you can expect to find at many family dentists include:
- Professional teeth whitening is used to improve the appearance of stained or discolored teeth, can be completed in as little as one visit, and can lighten teeth up to ten shades.
- Dental bonding with tooth-colored resin can be applied to repair discolored or chipped teeth.
- Crowns and bridges can be placed to fix damaged or missing teeth and can be matched to the color, height, texture and overall appearance of your natural teeth.
- Tooth-colored composite fillings come in multiple shades to match your natural tooth and are used as an attractive alternative to traditional silver or gold fillings.
- Porcelain veneers are placed to conceal cracks, chips, and gaps and create a whiter, more perfect smile.
- Inlays or onlays, also called indirect fillings, can be made of composite, tooth-colored material, are long-term, and are used on teeth with tooth decay or other damage needing larger coverage than a traditional filling.
- Complete and partial dentures are used to replace missing teeth and create a more natural-looking smile.
- Invisalign is an orthodontic solution used to straighten misaligned or crooked teeth.
Many of these procedures can be combined to create the beautiful and healthy smile you desire. Schedule a consultation with your family dentist to find out more about the cosmetic procedures they offer to help you achieve a winning smile.
Our dental office is located in Huntington Beach